Thursday, January 29, 2015

Something about the cat which I know

         The most lovely thing I remembered is my roommate's cat Conroy. When I come back home, he is lying on my bed and waiting me to touch him. When I open the door, he already know is me; so he not wake up and run to the door. I want to understand Conroy, so I read the article What Do Cats Think About Us http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/01/140127-cats-pets-animals-nation-dogs-people-science/

         It's very interesting because the author said cats always think we are other cats too and I agree with her. One day, when I was sleeping with Conroy on my bed, he try to help me clean my arm by using cats' way. It was very hurt, but also very lovely. I think only the cats think you are cat too, so they will clean your "fur".

        The author also talk about how cat shows it love to human. Such as putting their tails up in the air, rubbing around our legs, and sitting beside us and grooming us. I also agree these ideas because these ways Conroy also did to me, and he will down his little head and cross through your hand so you can touch him from head to tail. If you close the door, he will crying in outside until you open it.
        
        Furthermore, if you can spend more time with cats, you will find that cats' love is very deep. For example, when you come back home, they will wait you in front of the door. Some people said that when you leave home after few days, the dogs will very exciting but cats will do noting. It is worry opinion. When I left my home like a week and I went back to take some staff. My roommate told me that one night,  Conroy run to my room and crying like five minutes in 1 A.M. Because of this, I remove to my home again for that lovely cat.

3 comments:

  1. Conroy sounds lovely! I agree, a cat's love is deeper than what a lot of people think. This was a really good article to show how close to people cats can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very interesting article. I felt surprised when I read that cats think we are other cats too.Also, I was thinking cats are not good pet, but now I changed my idea about them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what, i love this article!!! Really nice, i love cat very much. sometimes i think i am cat too, so i really agree with author, and i think author is very know about cats how to live!

    ReplyDelete